miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Welcome to my Blogs

Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me

Hi, My name’s Jonathan Garcia. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 18 years old and I study
Industrial Relations at URBE . My favorite subjects are Informatica and eglish. I am in level 2

I love music, playing baseball and fotball, play poker the net , hanging out with my friends, staying with my family,i like eat pizza, I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice...

My dreams are to travel the world with my family and know the city of dubai




and Practice About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice. I like to speak italian too, I can write very well.



Well, this is a little about me. I love marking friends. would you like to my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario